Thursday, August 30, 2007

Viveka wil conduct cults this yr !!!

'idhu kadhai alla nijam.... '

Even though I have been handling cultural related work this year , I can now do so with authorithy and absolutely according to my wish since I am officially The Cultural Secretary of the Corporate department.

The first thing in my agenda is to conduct an inter-collegiate at Vivekananda college ( which is near impossible with the kind of narrow-minded management)..!!
I am confident I'll achieve the " mission impossible " this yr..

Also winning the overall at outside cults has been a distant dream.WE have always come second(thanks to filthy brats from Stella Maris.)I hope that this distant dream will surely be chased and acheived this year..!!

Remember all are not false promises..!!

I know it is difficult to please everyone...
All I can say is I will try to do my best...!!

2 comments:

S.Vismith said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeha... Thats the spirit thala... Surely we'll rock at evry college culs.. we Will bea the Filthy Brats from Stella.. n why only stella.. Every single filthy brat from every single filthy college.. incliuding BBA frm out clg!!!

We'll Rock... and U2!!!!

Unknown said...

Let your dream come true... abt culturals i hope that it comes true atleast at the 100th year of our college....