Thursday, August 02, 2007

Why the hell is Nature furious..?

I've always thought 'tsunami' was a bit of a joke and a kind of natural spectacle until I saw this.....



I looked at this photograph for sometime and was shell shocked. Oh my god... Why is the nature so devastating??...
Or may be we humans have damaged the nature so much so that the nature is replying by the Newtons third law...??

I cant decipher this phenomenon..

Sorry...
Now I understand the pain of tsunami..
May those souls which had unfulfilled ambitions rest in peace...

3 comments:

S.Vismith said...

The last line "May those souls which had unfulfilled ambitions rest in peace..."

very touchy infact.. ncie 1 man.. promote this post more.. let ppl know wat they r doin... Good 1.. keep it up..

vikki said...

nice post da...once again proves dat before da fury of nature..we humans are nuthin !!

Unknown said...

this pic according to me is a false one.... i dont believe in this.... but nature's strike is possible like this...