Friday, April 17, 2009

Make the Most of Now...

A 'lot' of people ( say Mr Matador, Ms Volatility , Mr Super Subbu ) have expressed concern for my depressive state of my mind and Ms Volatility and Mr Super Subbu even offered solutions.

Why am i depressed? Well, one reason is evident from my previous post and others maybe from some of my previous posts... Looking at the bigger picture, I realized the problem with me is that I think too much into the future , do too much of self introspection and when I am not able to obtain any happiness , I get depressed.

This is the right time to understand the phrase 'Carpe Diem'(borrowed from Kd,Similar to Kd) .. A latin phrase meaning 'Snatch the day'..

I think its perfect to catch this video.. (Vodafone AD)



Carpe Diem .. Make the Most of Now.. WOW... Beautiful.

Its wonderful to make the most of now and be happy. We longer living creatures must surely learn the lesson.All sounds great is it not?

Now look at this Video posted below (above ad's spoof...!!)



Oops.. This is my problem ( Pl help )!!!!..

No comments: