Monday, April 20, 2009

'Remote' Wars..

The Battles are not Remote ..
The Battle is for the Remote ..

All I ask for is the Indian Premier League..
But My Mom says to study and be in the Elite league..! (she means CA..lol)
She wants to see Kalasam and Kolangal..
When will she understand all these are 'Kevalangal'..?

She Says Devayani and Ramya Krishnan are Cute..
All I can do is to wait for her voice to Mute..
She keeps Sun TV even during Serial Breaks..
She does not understand without watching cricket my head will break..

In the home there is always a Remote Control Battle..
She says if I don't listen to her , I mite end up rearing cattle..!

I am happy that she is not watching arasi..
Coz that is the time she feeds me arisi(Rice)..
If I listen to commentary... Its High Decibel and gory..
IF she listens to 'opari'..its turning point in the story...!

My old Tv BPL ..
Is being deprived to telecast the IPL..
Its Injustice to the core..
Nights without IPL would be intolerable and bore..

One thing is for sure..

When my mom has the Remote control..
My Control of her is very Remote..!!

6 comments:

G Saimukundhan said...

Started off like a sci-fi, exploded as a Pulikesi. Damn good! Rephrase the label, atleast for this post, as "Sundar the Poet - Best Ones"

At the cost of flattering you again, It was good.

Ish said...

haha :)did ur mom read this? :)

Sundararaman said...

@ Varun's friend... Sorry to refer u that way.. (Well i have great regard for him..thats y) Thks for ur comments on various posts....

and coming to what u asked..

My mom does not even know i have a blog..

Ish said...

@ Sundar...haha...its a pleasure to be referred so,,,however u mite vaguely remember that i was once ur school mate...good work anyways :)

Sundararaman said...

Ur from Kalalaya va...? certainly 'Kalalaya ke bache hum aage badein hum aage badien....'

But sorry I don remember..

Ish said...

@sundar...yeah i was in kalalaya in 6th and 7th half....moved to chinmaya after dat :)...np...it was long time back...!!!