Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Road Ahead !!

There lies the road ahead ....
From where i see people return ...
With wounds of heartburn....
Yeah the wounds are sans the colour red ..!

I see people running fast to touch the rope...
However i also notice people who have lost their hope ...!

I start , I start and slowly step on to the road ....
I move on thinking of pleasures and dream of ford...!

People warn me as I move and get on ...
They say if I be like this I will later moan..!
They instigate the concept of Fear..!
I assure myself that i will achieve in a year..!

What is this..? what is this..?
The chance that I should not miss...!

The road ahead is not life...
But it teaches you to walk on a knife...!
Ya the answer i knew..
That success is only for a few...!

I understood I had to reach the other end..
But I had so many mistakes that i needed to mend...!
I am in that rectifying process.....
Lets pray for each other and wish all the best in chorus..!!!

Lets pray for each other and wish all the best in chorus..!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easwar - machi!! brilliant da. great ideas carved well in ur style. well structured n presented, rhyming ones r good too. oi, i think a young poet is buddung...... pls post this in a paper- young world..

Anonymous said...

akshaya-well....typical u!!!!!the english genius....great ideas!!!beautiful language...exemplary style of writing!!!!!!!!!neway GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!HATS OFF!!!

Anonymous said...

Nalla irukku... But to be frank... Its a good "amateur" work.. u cud hv done better.. Could have structured it 2 b more clear da.. neway ..gud job..

Sundararaman said...

easwar - thanks 4 ur compliments

akshaya - i am overhelmed .

jrsd -puriyala na than adu good poem.