Saturday, September 30, 2006

Police Story(s) . . . ! ! !

I don possess a driving licence .... therefore I have potential dangers of getting caught by the master bribers 'the traffic police of Chennai' . .

I have get caught many a time but however have also escaped without paying bribe. . !

STORY #1

I was in my class six riding a kinetic honda.The vehicle skid and i fell on a cycler.I was caught redhanded..
How did I manage escape from that extralarge tummy fellow . .?

STORY #2

It was during my class 10.The Road I was Travelling Had a mobile court.Seeing me travel in school uniform a policeman came right in front of me.I dashed him.
I escaped,but how..?

STORY #3

It was during my class 12.I was Standing in a signal,a policeman saw me stop after stopline.He was approaching me . .!
I once again escaped but how...?

CLIMAX #1
I was tensed.He asked me identity card which i never have the habit of possessing.
suddenly i had an idea.Iam not sure whether it came due to fear or due to real intelligence...!

I immediately cried.!Ya cried..! "amma naan veetuku ponnum .... amma...". I was very
loud.the policeman got fed up and said 'seri seri po po. . . '

I realised the power of tears.!

CLIMAX #2
this time no childish plays....Real action stuff..hollywood style...
After dashing him. I did not hesitate butpushed the accelarator hard and started moving. i could hear shouts of 'Catch him, Follow him'. I knew the police guy was following me.. I took into smaller streets thinking that he would not be ble to follow me but oooops i rode into a dead-end !!!!
Our 'mama' came with a grin but to his fate his tyre got punchured. This was my chance . I pushed the acceleratorhard once again... I reached my dads office and sat silently.

CLIMAX #3
There was no running away.As the policeman was comin near me i drew backwards and was trying to stand behind the stopline.At that moment he called out to me.'hey you'. Fear gripped me as he was nearing .he came to me atlast and said 'can you drop me at the end of this road'?
I ws dumbstruck.Thanking God I gave a lift to him.

P.s I vowed to take license on the day i turned 18.Till now I did not.

P.P.s Hope my goodluck continues trill atleast I popssess a valid license.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u have written well. mama pathi ezhudhirka. mami ah pathi kaanume(maanga)?????!!!!!

Kedhar said...

hahahahahahaahahhaha.. it was a laughin riot right till the end.. even i have been caught.. but never escaped without bribe:(

Sundararaman said...

vivek - thanks
easwar- seekiram eluderan
kedhar- i remember u gettng caught in a kinetic honda of urs.