Saturday, September 23, 2006

truth of a blogger !

it was 7 pm that day... i just heard the word blog. my mind started asking weird questions.
what is blog ?

---- is it some kind of food item ?
---- is it a word used for slapping others ?
---- is it a scientific word ?

I enquired with my classmate.
He replied " its something to do with computers,i think bloggers are some kind of hardware engineers"

then i heard of blog unconference...!!!

then i thought a blog would be some kind of organisation,
but why is it called "unconference"?, my mind asked.


Then i went to google & searched for the word blog...

ALAS ! I knew the answer....

I understood what an excellent hobby it would be !
Cool . .I have now become a blogger !!! ( i could have looked into the dictionary the day i heard blog. i forgot)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one about guys like me..So . i can attach a bit more of personal
touch in this comment. I still can`t figure out wats a blog..Things seem
2 get more techier these days.I read this one and it seems to have my
views encompassed in this one.. seems i`ve to check out google too...

Anonymous said...

This one about guys like me..So . i can attach a bit more of personal
touch in this comment. I still can`t figure out wats a blog..Things seem
2 get more techier these days.I read this one and it seems to have my
views encompassed in this one.. seems i`ve to check out google too...

Sundararaman said...

jrsd - start a blog soon